Purchase GuideApril 17, 2020 2021-01-11 16:14
We want you to love our products and enjoy your online experience with us. Here you will learn about our return and exchange policies for your purchases made with us.
Refund & Exchange Policy and Instructions
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price their is no exchange policy
- Items must be returned within 1 days of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase
- You must provide your name and address
- The returned items must not be cosmetics or stock clearance items
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the Original Mode of Payment once we receive the returned item back and confirm that it meets conditions 1-3 above
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion costs
Note: Delivery costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Shipping will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
Faulty Items Returns
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Note: Any additional cost incurred due to currency conversion will not be refunded, and are considered the responsibility of the customer.
Return Instructions for Online Purchases
If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased online , please contact our customer care team from 9 am to 6 pm, Saturday to Thursday (Friday closed, excluding public holidays) on either phone or email:
- Customer Care: +971 6 7673003
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following information so we can assist you as quickly as possible:
- Your name
- Date your order was placed, if applicable
- Your Sales Order Reference Number, if available
- Your tracking number, if available
- Brief description of the problem you are experiencing
- Alternatively, you can complete the Online Returns and Exchange Form on the back of your packing slip.